I’m writing this a little embarrassed. I posted back on the 16th October 2012, that I was just about to properly calculate the “Dead Time’ of the injector I was using, and even posted the Excel sheet that I was going to record/calculate the dead time.
Better late than never, tomorrow is the day! I’ve purchased a variable power supply that will enable me to drive the injector at different voltages as different voltages are needed to calculate the battery voltage correction (ms/v) as the opening time of an injector varies with voltage.
I’ve also got the Bosch MAF sensor, K&N filter and tubing is on its way. I have decided against trying to find a air cleaner assembly of a car, as I doubt I’d find one that would fit in what little room is left under my bonnet.