Not a lot done just did the following:
- fitted the new L/H tail-light assembly;
- fitted the fuel tank;
- fitted and connected the fuel pump wiring and connector and threaded the wire inside the car… this will connect to the FP relay on the MS relay panel;
- Fitted new blanking grommets to the two holes in boot, one under the tank the other in tyre well;
I have decided against locating the fuel regulator in the boot and mounting it in the engine bay near the L/H engine mount. This will require me to run some 5/16″ bundy tube and clamp it with a few bundy clips along the run.
I’ll use the existing 1/4″ fuel line as the return line.
My budget, which went out of the windows ages ago, is very low, so I might have to wait to early next week for more monies to fill the coffers.
Still to be done are:
- mount the fuel regulator in the engine bay;
- wire fuel pump to MS Relay Panel;
- remove mechanical fuel pump and put blanking plate on;
- run 5/16″ bundy tubing and secure using bundy clips;
- run rubber EFI hoses as appropriate;
- put fuel in tank;
- pressure test system.